- Length of necklace is approximately 15.5 inches with a 2 inch extender
- Size of crescent moon pendant is approximately 1 inch in diameter
- Cast in 100% recycled brass & 14 karat-gold/sterling silver plated
- Pendant sustainably cast in downtown Los Angeles
- Chain is made in the US
- Wire, and extender chain are made in the US
- Clasps made in Italy
- Necklace is handmade in Austin, Texas
- Mama-friendly - tugging toddler safe because the pendant held sturdy by two chains (versus one) and they are double-looped.
- There's no nickel, cadmium or lead in our jewelry - making it nontoxic
This crescent moon necklace named Luna, was inspired by Alicia. She is the epitome of an ambitious woman.
The crescent moon is cast in 100% recycled brass and gold or silver plated in downtown LA. The plating does not tarnish or rub off. The chain, clasps and findings are all gold-filled or sterling silver. The length of the necklace is approximately 15.5 inches with a 2 inch extender. The clasp is a spring clasp.