- Necklace is approximately 14," 16," (most popular), 18," or 20" inches long with 2 inch extender
- Chain is 14 karat gold-filled and rose gold-filled, made in the US
- Wire, and extender chain are made in the US
- Clasps made in Italy
- Necklace is handmade in Austin, Texas
- There's no nickel, cadmium or lead in our jewelry - making it low toxic
- An option with this chain necklace is to wrap it and use as a bracelet
I met Julie through mutual friends. As you know, I LOVE children and cherish any time I get to spend with them. A few years ago, Julie's babysitter cancelled at the last minute one night and her friend suggested she call me. I accepted and the rest is history. While I do love her two sons, and share a special bond with them, Julie and I have developed an even deeper connection and an honest and vulnerable relationship. Julie inspires me in so many ways. From day one, Julie opened up to me in a way that often takes years for most to feel comfortable. We have laughed a lot together, and cried too. Her husband is such a thoughtful partner that he gifts Julie "shopping" sessions with me. We sit and sip wine, while we listen to a jewelry-themed playlist (including "Material Girl") all put together by her husband. As you can imagine, being in someone's home I see a lot. And, the love, compassion, and partnership I see in these two is inspiring.