- Length of cuff/bracelet is slightly less than 6 inches around the wrist
- Width of cuff/bracelet from wrist to elbow is approximately 2 inches
- Cast in 100% recycled brass & 14 karat-gold plated
- Cuff is plated with 3 microns of 14 karat gold (versus the common 1 micron) making the cuff last a lot longer
- Cuff sustainably and ethically made in downtown Los Angeles
- There's no nickel, cadmium or lead in our jewelry - making it nontoxic
This sustainably made open heart, bark cuff is named after my sister, Lindsey.. What can I say about her? So much. Sure, she was a pain in my tuchus when we were growing up, but now, I love her and couldn't imagine my life without her. When you hear Lindsey's laugh, you can't help but smile. It's intriguing and little mischievous. Much like her. She has dedicated her time and knowledge in helping those financially disadvantaged. Lindsey is a force to be reckoned with, just ask my brother-in-law. Did I mentioned she is the most incredible and intentional mother I've seen?