- Ring is easily adjustable
- Cast in 100% recycled brass & 14 karat-gold/sterling silver plated
- We use 3 microns of plating versus the common 1 micron - this keeps the plating lasting a lot longer
- Ring was sustainably cast in downtown Los Angeles
- There's no nickel, cadmium or lead in our jewelry - making it low toxic
This ring is named after the woman who made considerable sacrifices to stay at home to raise one heck of a son. You could find her most Sundays having brunch with her husband and son, and then exploring the local bookstore. Her happy place was the metaphysical section. Like me, she was into the Course in Miracles. Unfortunately, I never met Lynne (on this plane), though I am so grateful for the love, joy, and laughter she experienced and expressed. Her genuine heart and deep connections changed people's lives. Thank you Lynne.