- Necklace is approximately 16 or 18 inches with 2 inch extender
- Size of petal pendant is approximately 2cm in long
- Pendant is sustainably and ethically made from 100% recycled brass and gold or silver plated
- Chain is made in the US
- Wire, and extender chain are made in the US
- Clasps made in Italy
- Necklace is handmade in Austin, Texas
- There's no nickel, cadmium or lead in our jewelry - making it nontoxic
Laura Elizabeth Jewelry is committed to quality, sustainability, passion, and representing the multiple dimensions of femininity.
Meet Lilith. She aspires to leave a lasting, positive impact on the world and believes that even the smallest of gestures, even those that court a bit of controversy, can make a huge difference.
Lilith was inspired by a woman on a train. It was January 2017 in Washington D.C. My brother, sister, and I were leaving the Women’s March. On the surface, this woman appeared to be a silent passenger, a grandmother, a woman in a wool coat.
A closer look revealed a rhinestone-encrusted labia resting on her lapel- controversy repackaged in glitter and gold. Without words, she started a conversation that echoed throughout the passenger car. And that conversation stayed with me and my siblings as we journeyed back to Austin, Texas.
Inspired, Lilith starts a new conversation and seeks to make a difference.
30% of Lilith’s profits will be donated on your behalf to Planned Parenthood.