- Length of necklace approximately is 16 inches with a 2 inch extender
- Size of pineapple pendant is approximately 3/4 of an inch in long
- Cast in 100% recycled brass & 14 karat-gold/sterling silver plated
- Pendant sustainably cast in downtown Los Angeles
- Chain is made in the US
- Wire, and extender chain are made in the US
- Clasps made in Italy
- Necklace is handmade in Austin, Texas
- Mama-friendly - tugging toddler safe because the pendant held sturdy by two chains (versus one) and they are double-looped.
- There's no nickel, cadmium or lead in our jewelry - making it low toxic
This pineapple necklace was inspired by Korean pop star, Amber Liu. She's clearly not the only one who has a deep love for pineapples. This necklace is a top seller!
In many cultures the pineapple symbolizes such attributes as warmth, welcome, friendship and hospitality. I subscribe to the belief that what I wear close to my heart is what I am putting out there and what I’m receiving, so I like to wear something that invites compassion and affection.