- Cast from real petals, these earring studs are approximately 3/4 of an inch in diameter
- Earring posts are sterling silver to prevent possible allergic reactions
- The earring stud is made of 100% recycled brass & 14 karat-gold/sterling silver plated
- Earrings plated with 3 microns of 14 karat gold (versus the common 1 micron) making the earring sparkle longer
- Earrings are sustainably cast in downtown Los Angeles
- There's no nickel, cadmium or lead in our jewelry - making it nontoxic
These earrings are named after a woman who continues to inspire me. Since moving back to Austin a few years ago, Katelyn has supported me as a designer, business owner and as a friend. She is the yin to my yang when it comes to my designs and marketing of Laura Elizabeth jewelry. She always speaks her truth, even if it's hard for me to hear. Her unconditional love, support and time is sometimes hard to for me receive. It's also so inspiring. A mother of three, with a massive heart. How does she do it?