- This cuff/bracelet is made from a piece of real Austin oak bark that fell off a tree. I found it when I was babysitting.
- Length of cuff/bracelet is approximately 6 inches around the wrist
- Length of cuff/bracelet from wrist to elbow is approximately 2 1/4 inches
- Cast in 100% recycled brass & 14 karat-gold plated
- Cuff is plated with 3 microns of 14 karat gold (versus the common 1 micron) making the cuff last a lot longer
- Cuff sustainably and ethically made in downtown Los Angeles
- There's no nickel, cadmium or lead in our jewelry - making it nontoxic
Silva which means "forest" in Italian, is not Italian. She is Syrian. This sustainable cuff was named after this fiery, creative woman who has blessed me with her knowledge and creativity for over 10 years ago. She owns a sustainable and ethical jewelry studio/factory in LA. She has supported the growth of my jewelry brand as well as my personal life. She's been a friend through a lot. She has played a pivotal role in my natural-inspired jewelry. Thank you Silva for your friendship and co-creating.